You can define here the following settings:
- Check weekly for new versions. If this check box is enabled, ApSIC Xbench
will check once a week if there are updates available.
- Enable alternative project. If this check box is checked, ApSIC Xbench
keeps in memory the project opened prior to the current one. To switch back
and forth among both projects, choose
Project->Switch to Alternative Project. To discard the alternative
project and recall the memory used by it, choose
Project->Forget Alternative Project.
- Load last project when ApSIC Xbench starts. If this check box is checked,
the next time ApSIC Xbench is started, it will load the project that was
opened at the time of the last shut down.
- Show warning when copying fuzzy match. When enabled, ApSIC Xbench shows a
warning when you press Enter to copy the target text of the current item
in the search results to the clipboard.
- Show warning when shutting down. When enabled, ApSIC Xbench shows a
warning when you shut it down.
- Show QA options changed from default. When enabled, ApSIC Xbench will
show at the top of the QA report the QA settings that are not with its
- Match whole words in QA check for key terms. When enabled, ApSIC Xbench
will force the condition that the key term target text must match a whole
word in the segment target text. For declined languages you will reduce false
alarms if you leave this check box unchecked.
- Show metadata in exported QA reports. When enabled, ApSIC Xbench will show
the segment metadata in the Comments column of the exported QA report.
- Default project directory. This field allows you to specify the default
folder for your ApSIC Xbench projects.
- Manage Cloud Settings. This button allows you to set which Xbench
settings, such as URLs or colors, should be replicated to the cloud so that
they are also available in other computers from which you sign in to your