When the Internet tab is the active one, the Internet menu has the following menu items:
- Open Browser. Opens the current default browser with the page currently displayed
in the Internet page. It has the Ctrl+B hotkey attached.
- Go Back. Returns to the previous web page. It has the Alt+Left hotkey attached.
- Go Forward. Moves to the next page. It has the Alt+Right hotkey attached.
- Go to URL. Opens a dialog to go to an specific web page from the Internet tab. It has
the Ctrl+U hotkey attached.
- Stop. Stops loading the current page.
- Refresh. Reloads the current page.
- Capture URL. Captures the current URL and opens the Capture URL dialog,
where the captured information can be edited before being added to the list of
URLs in Define Links.
- Define Links. Opens the dialog where you can define Internet links in ApSIC
Xbench. For more information, refer to Settings - Internet.
- Go to <item>. Opens the predefined URL. ApSIC Xbench can store any number of
predefined URLs. The first 10 entries are assigned the Alt+n key combination, where
n is a number from 0 to 9. Number 0 corresponds to the 10th entry in the list.
ApSIC Xbench also allows accessing these URLs from any Windows application by using the
Ctrl+Alt+n key combination. In this latter case, the number n should be pressed in the
numeric key pad, when the Num Lock is set. See Settings - Internet to learn how to define predefined URLs.
When a tab other than the Internet tab is active, only the Go to <items> menu items are shown.